Saturday, February 19, 2011

2-19-11

I've missed a few days, but I can't think of anything noteworthy to catch up on.  Today is Saturday.  Jeralyn is home.  It's been over a month since she has been home so it's good to see her.  She and Dayna get together and it's pretty much a silly fest.  Dayna likes if very much not that Spencer doesn't come with Jer anymore.  Jer dated this kid Spencer for about nine months.  They were inseperable so whenever she came home, he came too.  Jeralyn really liked Spencer, but she couldn't bring herself to marrying him, so she broke up with him.  It made them both sad, and Spencer still texts her everyday and makes every opportunity to see her and talk to her.  Jer doesn't seem to have much will to change that, but for now they are not "seeing" each other.  It's a puzzlement to me.  Danelle's family is doing well.  They learned that Alex has silliacs (sp) desease.  That's an intollerance to gluten.  It's going to be a huge change in life style for them, but they both seem up for the challange.  I'm glad the learned early because they figure that is what's wrong with Alex's dad and he had a miserable life the last 20 years of his life, and so did his mom.
Ammon's birthday is tomorrow.  Everybody is coming over for Family HOme Evemning and we will have a birthday celebration for him at the same time.  Ammon applied for a new position at HOme Depot but didn't get it.  I sure wish he could get a little better job there so he could go to school, but he is God's hands and I trust he knows what he is doing.
Dayan ordered her camera finally.  She is very very excited.  She is happy and motivated in life.  I'm glad to see her this way.
Aaron is busy with school especially band.  He played in the solo and ensemble festival last week.  The judge said good things about him but he strongly encouraged  him to get a better quality clarinet.  Hmmm  that means money.  Hmmmm  How will we do that?
We had our taxes done last week.  We have to pay $18,000.  That's a bummer!  Danny has never changed his deductions and without any real estate deals to claim mortgage interest we are really hurting.   My surgery cost over $2,000.  Jeralyn had to have crown $500.00.  School fees for Dayna and Aaron $400  Band trip for Aaron $200  Car repairs $1,000 just this month.
Today Jeralyn and I are going down to visit grandpa and take him to movie.

No comments: